For over 25 years the Fab Tec Pro VGF has been proving itself in the field in many different aggregate applications with production rates to match the many available sizes.
Standard feeder sizes range from 36″ x 12′ to 52″ x 18′
|TPH @ Incline Angle|
|36″x 12′||15hp TEFC||325||374||439||520||618||731|
|36″x 14′||20hp TEFC||350||403||473||560||665||788|
|42″x 16′||20hp TEFC||420||483||567||672||798||945|
|46″x 16′||20hp TEFC||520||598||702||832||988||1,170|
|46″x 17′||25hp TEFC||520||598||702||832||988||1,170|
|52″x 18′||25/30hp TEFC||650||748||878||1,040||1,235||1,463|
- ½” Side walls with ½” AR bolt in liners.
- 8″ WF cross members on 18″ centers.
- Solid steel machined bearing housings.
- 100 MM Torrington YM spherical bearings.
- 4150 Stress proof shafts.
- 4140 2″x12″ drive gears.
- Flow through lubrication, ensuring smooth running and heat dissipation.
- Alco heat treated springs.
- All bolts are oversized grade #8 with L9 washers and self locking nuts.
- T1 adjustable grizzly bars with option of Fab Tec’s non-plug grizzly plate.
- Electric or hydraulic motor drive.
- Benshaw VFD (variable frequency drives) are available in various horsepower ratings for infinite variable speed control.
- Skid mounting with over-size feed hopper.
- Hopper grizzly for removing the largest rocks.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Customer Support Agreements – Genuine, High Quality Parts – Dedicated Product Support Representatives
Being a Power Equipment Company customer means having a complete set of services at your fingertips. Our promise is that we will be your loyal and long-standing partner, delivering the right solutions and support to power your business. We are committed to increasing the positive return on your investment and maximizing uptime.