Terex Simplicity Dual Mechanism, two-bearing inclined screens are the rugged machines that you need for those heavy jobs. The tough design extends bearing life in heavy-duty applications and handles increased speeds in fine screening applications.
- Twin shaft, four bearing eccentric assembly.
- Extra deck clearance between top and second deck.
- Huck-bolted screen box construction (no welds).
- 3/8” thick side plates.
- Clamp bars adjust for all wire media thickness.
- Wedge tensioning for wire cloth.
- Spray system includes a steel tube manifold and fabricated structure to support the individual spray bars to the screen base frame. Each spray bar comes complete with evenly spaced holes, spray nozzles, control valve, urethane side plate seals (non-vibrating only) and mounting clamps (vibrating only).
- Special length discharge lips; Factory needs to be consulted for lips other than standard.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Customer Support Agreements – Genuine, High Quality Parts – Dedicated Product Support Representatives
Being a Power Equipment Company customer means having a complete set of services at your fingertips. Our promise is that we will be your loyal and long-standing partner, delivering the right solutions and support to power your business. We are committed to increasing the positive return on your investment and maximizing uptime.