Terex® Simplicity vibrating grizzly feeders are heavy-duty pan feeders with grizzly sections added to the pan surface. They perform both scalping and feeding in a single unit and are designed for impact loading and heavy burdens.
Standard feeder sizes range from 33″ x 12′ to 86″ x 30′
- Extra-heavy construction, deep side channels, extra-heavy cross member and filler bar sub-deck for long, reliable life.
- Adjustable grizzly openings- In one or two 5’ long sections.
- Heavy coil spring support system.
- Powerful oscillating twin shaft assembly- Reduces material bridging and assures positive feed.
- Sheaves and V-belts
- Thick abrasion resistant steel pan liners.
- Thick abrasion resistant steel side liners.
- Sloped Grizzly bars for impactor feed.
- Bearing temperature monitor.
- Feeding and scalping of ROQ (run of quarry) and/or ROM (run of mine) material prior to crushing and/or conveying.
- Built for applications involving severe impact from trucks, loaders, etc.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Customer Support Agreements – Genuine, High Quality Parts – Dedicated Product Support Representatives
Being a Power Equipment Company customer means having a complete set of services at your fingertips. Our promise is that we will be your loyal and long-standing partner, delivering the right solutions and support to power your business. We are committed to increasing the positive return on your investment and maximizing uptime.