Trio TF Series Grizzly Feeders are available in an extensive range of sizes suitable for mobile or stationary vibrating feeding applications. These feeders incorporate grizzly sections at the discharge end to remove undersized rock and ore before the primary crushing station.
Standard feeder sizes range from 40″ x 10′ to 72″ x 24′
|MODEL||DECKS||Size (in x ft)||MACHINE WEIGHT (lbs)||BEARING SIZE (mm)||MAX FEED SIZE (in)||CAPACITY (stph)||OPERATING SPEED (rpm)||REQUIRED POWER (hp)|
|TF4010||1||40 x 10||6,490||90||24||320-500||650-800||15|
|TF4012||1||40 x 12||7,766||90||24||320-500||650-800||20|
|TF4014||1||40 x 14||8,591||90||24||320-500||650-800||20|
|TF4016||1||40 x 16||10,690||90||24||360-545||650-800||25|
|TF4616||1||46 x 16||11,000||90||28||410-590||650-800||25|
|TF4620||1 or 2||46 x 20||14,300||90||28||410-590||650-800||30|
|TF5217||1||52 x 17||14,014||110||32||455-680||650-800||40|
|TF5220||1 or 2||52 x 20||16,907||110||32||455-680||650-800||40|
|TF5224||2||52 x 24||22,407||130||32||455-680||650-800||50|
|TF5820||1 or 2||58 x 20||20,471||130||36||500-770||650-800||60|
|TF6420||1 or 2||64 x 20||23,969||140||44||660-905||650-800||60|
|TF6424||1 or 2||64 x 24||27,847||140||44||660-905||650-800||60|
|TF7220||2||72 x 20||27,101||160||44||770-1,360||650-800||75|
|TF7224||2||72 x 24||35,477||160||44||770-1,360||650-800||100|
- The material load on the feeder is moved along by two parallel counter-rotating shafts geared together.
- The linear motion of the vibrating assembly is easily adjustable between 30 and 55 degrees.
- The speed of these two shafts can be varied along with the amount of counterweight to optimize the feeder’s performance.
- The grizzly section has adjustable tapered openings in both dimensions preventing clogging or packing.
- Robust steel coil springs are mounted outboard on the discharge end to ensure the feeder’s stability and facilitate a bypass chute for the undersized material passing through the grizzly section.
- Mining and aggregate operations as primary feed station to control downstream flow rates. Rip Rap Sorting operations.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Customer Support Agreements – Genuine, High Quality Parts – Dedicated Product Support Representatives
Being a Power Equipment Company customer means having a complete set of services at your fingertips. Our promise is that we will be your loyal and long-standing partner, delivering the right solutions and support to power your business. We are committed to increasing the positive return on your investment and maximizing uptime.