The Genesis GVP Versi Pro 07 with Concrete Cracker Jaw enables contractors to get bigger results from their smaller machines. Designed for use on 65 to 80 Hp skid steers, 10,000 lb. to 15,000 lb. mini-excavators and 28,000 lb. minimum compact excavators, the Genesis GVP 07 with Cracker Jaw excels at crushing concrete for recycling, demolition, and C & D processing.
The Genesis GVP Versi Pro 07 accepts shear, cracker, grapple and wire cutter jaw sets and is ideal for jobs in which a small and mobile machine is needed. Use as a concrete processor when needed and then easily and safely change out jaw sets in 10 minutes or less. With an integral pivot group, each jaw set is engineered to provide peak power for its designed function.
The Versi Pro 07 with concrete cracker jaw’s 360-degree rotation is standard. The field-proven proprietary speed valve and large cylinder regenerate up to 33% faster than standard hydraulic systems for faster cycle times, more cuts per hour and more material processed.
- Each jaw’s pivot group stays intact, allowing the use of a pressfit pin design for a stronger, more durable product and making jaw change-outs safe, easy and fast.
- 360˚ rotation comes standard with every Versi Pro.
- The innovative bracket system accommodates a skid steer quick plate or a mini excavator lug plate change-over in 10 minutes.
- Electric over hydraulic system allows for jaw open or close and rotation with one hydraulic circuit.
- Interior Demolition
- Scrap Processing
- On-site material processing and handling
|Jaws||Weight (lbs) *||Jaw Opening||Jaw Depth||Reach w/ Jaws Installed **||Min. Excavator Weight (boom mount)||Min. Excavator Weight (stick mount)||Min. Skid Steer Weight|
|Wire Cutter||1,245||10.5″||11.5″||5′ 9″||12,000||16,000||7,000|
**Distance is measured from the attachment mounting pivot (boom or stick) forward.
The GVP 07 body and jaws are available in black only.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Customer Support Agreements – Genuine, High Quality Parts – Dedicated Product Support Representatives
Being a Power Equipment Company customer means having a complete set of services at your fingertips. Our promise is that we will be your loyal and long-standing partner, delivering the right solutions and support to power your business. We are committed to increasing the positive return on your investment and maximizing uptime.