For over 25 years the Fab Tec Pro Incline Screens have been proving themselves in the field in many different aggregate applications, with production rates to match the many available sizes.
4′ x 12′ to 5′ x 16′ Screen Features
- Pivot motor base and the V-belt drive for 15-20 HP TEFC motors provide constant torque power.
- Side walls are precision laser cut 3/8″ Plate.
- Screen decks, constructed of 4″x3″x 3/8″ angle iron and 3″x2″ rectangular tubing, are Huck bolted to the side walls using 34 bolts per deck (on 16’ screen).
- AR (abrasion resistant) steel lined discharge lips.
Heavy Duty 6′ x 16′ Screen Features
- Pivot motor base and V-belt for 25-30 HP TEFC motor.
- 130 MM Torrington spherical bearings designed for shaker screens.
- Center support tube 9″ with 1/2″ wall and 2″ thick flanges.
- FAB TEC cartilage style bearing housings, with heavy duty 1 1/2″ wall, are mounted to the screen sides with (16) 3/4” grade 8 bolts each side.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Customer Support Agreements – Genuine, High Quality Parts – Dedicated Product Support Representatives
Being a Power Equipment Company customer means having a complete set of services at your fingertips. Our promise is that we will be your loyal and long-standing partner, delivering the right solutions and support to power your business. We are committed to increasing the positive return on your investment and maximizing uptime.